Serin,Isla's middle name...

Serin,Isla's middle name...

Thursday 17 February 2011

Hammertime

Popped over Bonnetts this morning about 8am,don't know how but I managed over two hours over there even though it only felt like I was over there for half hour or so.On getting out the car I was greeted with 3 Goldcrest and a flock of around 20 goldfinch.Straight away after I saw 2 mute swan and about 30 Canada geese flew south.Other birds of note were a Kestrel,a few greenfinch and lesser black back gull.then I had 4 yellowhammer,the most I have had their recently.This evening I went to Hornchurch to watch our reserves win 3-0 in the semi final of the cup.Off out again in the morning,probably back over bonnetts.Sorry for the briefness of my blogs but my pc is buffered and it is hard work on the I phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment