Serin,Isla's middle name...

Serin,Isla's middle name...

Saturday 12 February 2011

OH BOLLOCKS

I won't go on too much tonight as I am still in a thoroughly crap mood after watching the mighty Hornchurch crash to a 2-0 defeat to fellow play off hopefulls and local rivals Billericay.This was the all day piss up I arranged which I couldn't drink at because my tooth is a nasty tooth and is still hurting despite two days of relative harmony since my last update.We played ok first half but then decided to play total garbage second half.I haven't been birding for ages now and am becomming totally pissed off with this tooth,going to go back to the dentist Monday and if he or she (whoever they choose to wheel out this week to treat me)doesn't sort something out,I will not be the only one having a tooth removed.Will try to go birding tomorrow,quietly confident that I will get a bit done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment