Serin,Isla's middle name...

Serin,Isla's middle name...

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Still here

Haven't gone anywhere,just haven't been out birding,was supposed to go out today but I've got a swollen gland down below and despite some cream,I woke up this morning with a lump on the lump so decided to stay in.
Yesterday I popped down to the river where I had. Female Marsh Harrier and 3 common buzzards soaring on the thermals,along with a Sparrowhawk and around 500 House Martins,heading South back to their wintering grounds thousands of miles away,jammy bastards.
Last night went to Maidenhead to watch AFC Hornchurch turn in a super performance by beating the hosts 4-2,in truth we should of won by 4-5 clear goals but happy with the performance and 3 points,we've got Havant at home on Saturday and must start winning our home games,doubt I will be there unless blowers and Hawkins flight from Shetland is delayed by a few hours as I am picking them up around 2pm.
May get out a bit tomorrow,gland permitting,feels better tonight with the help of drugs so touch wood.
Planning my tip to norfolk in just over a week,suppose I better book some accommodation soon though
Speak soon

No comments:

Post a Comment