Serin,Isla's middle name...

Serin,Isla's middle name...

Monday 3 December 2012

Another boring weekend

This weekend has been a bore,I managed 20 minutes birding in Saturday,due to lack of sleep Friday and heavy traffic in London Saturday.I managed 0 hours birding Sunday,despite not having much work all day,this was because I didn't finish work till 7am Sunday and stayed in bed until 3pm by which ime it was really too late to go out.
This morning,I got up at 5am for a quick run to Southend Airport,getting back before 7am but then spending the next 4 hours in bed as it was tipping it down.It looks a bit better now so am gong for a cheeky little walk over Thames Chase.
Last night I had to take some passengers to Gosfield Hall,between Brainteee and Sudbury for. Wedding.While there I saw a Single Barn Owl perched in a tree,a Tawny Owl was heard and a Little Owl was seen sitting in The road until I moved closer,not a bad finish to the weekend and while it was a bit boring as I also had to miss Hornchurch's away game at Hayes & Yeading,who play at Woking,we won 3-1 to move up to mid table now,getting there.It was a game I wanted to go to as I've always wanted to visit Wokings ground,maybe we can get them in a cup competition soon.
Not sure of my next Away League game,probably Welling over Xmas,the ones before are all looking like no nos due to having non stop work but I will be at Canvey Away tomorrow night in the Essex Senior Cup,where I hope we can break our recent run of bad results at their place.Fancy me old mucker Martin Tuohy to bang a couple in,make amends for his sending off their lat season.
Come on Hornchurch

No comments:

Post a Comment