Serin,Isla's middle name...

Serin,Isla's middle name...

Monday 19 March 2012

Another shortish blog,bullfinch & chiffchaff photos

Just a quick entry tonight.
My 8 passenger Seater passed its yearly inspection today,work is slow at the moment,good for birding,bad for me.If you want to go to the airport or a night out,let me know and i will give you a price.
Visited the usual today,Broadfield Farm.Had 4 chiffchaffs,yellowhammers,Plenty of Skylarks,3m 1f Bullfinch but no buzzards today,although i wasn't there too long as i had to go tescos which took a couple of hours and then i finished at the Paddock on the Ingrebourne looking for the wheatear but no luck,got an early job tomorrow but nothing after that so will get some more pics and hopefully try to get decent shots of the Wheatear if my Nikon lets me,it keeps stopping me taking pics then is ok when i turn it back on but its probably me.














On the Scrape was a Green Sandpiper,2 Mallards,3 Linnets,Grey Wagtail a Corn Bunting was around the edge in the scrub with a couple of yellowhammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment