Serin,Isla's middle name...

Serin,Isla's middle name...

Saturday 10 November 2012

I hate Saturdays

Yes I hate Saturdays,ok,Saturdays that involve Hornchurch losing in the last minute of the FA Trophy to Bishops fckng Stortford.
We were the better side,slightly,but didn't take our chances and due to some woeful defending are now out of the FA Trophy,another season without a trip to play at Wembley.I make that 90 seasons now.We must make do with Canvey Island away in the Essex Senior cup next round as our only chance of silverware as we aren't going anywhere in the league apart from down in our current form,the joys of Canvey fckng Island on a cold damp November Tuesday night,already wet with anicipation.....not.
At least I won the Supporters Association Monthly draw,a voucher for £50 to spend in the bar,which I will do on the 29th December at our Christmas party,every cloud and all that.....
Football aside,I visited Gatwick twice this morning,oh what joy,although I shouldn't moan as I get paid for the pleasure.
I had a brief visit to Broadfield Farm earlier,didn't see too much but what I did see I photographed and every single one came out shit,I think it may be a problem with the lense,going to try someone else's lense tomorrow on my camera,they have the same lense as me,if not its the settings or the camera!!!!
And to top off a disastrous Saturday,Arsenal drew with fckng Fulham.The board must be sacked,tight bastards.....
Birding tomorrow,hope to finally get to the bottom of this camera situation,so hopefully I will be in a better mood tomorrow night when I write again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment